To make this site work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves onyour computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Further information on cookies can be found here.
- The cookie settings on this website are set to “allow cookies” to give you the best browsing experience possible.
- They are essential for the website to work.
- The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally.
- These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
- Consent can be withdrawn by using the Google Analytics opt-out tool here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
If you wish to ask a question, please email us using our contact form here.