‘Explore Bray this summer’ tourism campaign
‘Explore Bray this summer’ tourism campaign which aims to drive a positive upbeat message about Bray was a collaboration with pc | productions. We produced the PR, marketing, digital strategy and execution.
This year’s strategy will promote Bray as the ultimate summer destination with a whopping 20 events throughout the 2018 season and also highlight that there’s so much to discover in the much-loved seaside resort.
To help build awareness that Bray is a vibrant place to visit and stay. Our aim is to attract more tourists in order to increase footfall / digital traffic, brand/destination awareness and to help boost the local economy.
The Campaign blurbs
From watching Outdoor Movies under the stars to enjoying the Seafront Fun Fair, from tasting finger-lickin’ chicken wings at Wings Food Fest, to experiencing Ireland’s biggest Air Display…… this summer Bray is packed full of incredible experiences that you can’t get anywhere else, why not come explore us!
There’s plenty to keep you busy between events too, from visiting the Mermaid County Wicklow Arts Centre to the National Sea Life Centre. Experience the fun and adrenalin of outdoor adventure sports with Bray Adventures or go Tenpin Bowling at Bray Bowl.
Or why not take a dip in the waters of Bray’s Blue Flag beach, stroll along the magnificent Victorian prom, check out the spectacular views from Bray Head or the Cliff Walk & visit our vibrant town centre where there is an excellent choice of places to shop, stay, dine and socialise in.
Here are some links to the ‘Summer in Bray’ tourism campaign for 2018 consumer web content:
Events and activities taking place over the summer months in Bray:
- Summer Sunday’s – A series of free concerts on Bray bandstand – Which started June 17th, 2018 – http://www.bray.ie/pec_events_category/summer-sounds/
- Bray’s Colour Themed Fun Run – June 24th, 2018 – http://www.bray.ie/colour-rush-fun-run-returns-june/
- Groove Festival – July 7th & 8th 2018 – http://groovefestival.ie
- HELL & BACK – July 14th for the New 5km HELL & BACK JUNIOR – http://www.hellandback.ie/Current-Events.aspx
- Outdoor Movies on the beach – From July 12th, 2018 – http://www.bray.ie/pec_events_category/outdoor-movies-on-the-beach/
- Wings Food Fest – July 21 & 22 2018 – http://wingsfoodfest.com
- Seafront Fun Fair – July 21st to August 6th, 2018 – closed July 30th & 31st – http://www.bray.ie/pec-events/seafront-funfair-2018/
- Bray Air Display – July 28th & 29th 2018 – http://brayairdisplay.com